The High Intensity Performance Treadmill is an important component of the Acceleration Program. It has a top speed of 28 miles per hour and a 40 degree incline capability. The running treadmill can be used for both forward and backward running.
Train to become faster, stronger and more agile than you ever thought possible. Become far more powerful and better conditioned than your opponents.
WE TEACH SPEED. Speed is a defining attribute of athleticism. No longer considered a genetic gift.
- Improve your running mechanics.
- Improve your stride length and stride frequency.
- Improve your knee drive, hip positioning and arm swing.
- Power output, symmetry, and stamina.
- Athletes work on improving their running mechanics and running economy as they complete their speed work-outs on our high-speed running treadmill WITH IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK.
Tekulve Acceleration has unlimited levels in the core running programs as well as additional sport and position-specific protocols. Each level of training involves greater intensity. Once you've been through one level, then participated in your sport, you may want to come back for the next level, or you may want to complete the levels in succession. We can keep you "in shape" and conditioned for your specific sport also, with our in season training session performed once a week.