DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE WITH TEKULVE ACCELERATION SPORTS TRAINING
As the economy tightens and parents balance their budgets, we are faced (quite rightly) with questions about what differentiates Tekulve Acceleration Sports Training from the less expensive competitors in town. It is important to us to be able to showcase and properly explain what separates us from our competition and to demonstrate that Tekulve Acceleration Sports Training starts where the competition ends.
WE TEACH ATHLETICISM!
- Scientifically-Based Performance Training Protocols (That Deliver Results) We deliver on-field success through Scientifically-Based Performance Training Protocols that help athletes learn to move better, get faster, stronger and more powerful, while tailoring their conditioning in the best possible manner for their sport. The training tools and programs are designed to take the athlete beyond his/her ground based training limitations so the brain learns to send stronger, more precise signals to the muscles.
- Our individualized Approach to helping every athlete achieve their performance goals. Every individualized program is based on fundamental test data that identifies your strengths and targets the areas where you have the greatest opportunity for improvement. Our proven methods safely push you past your limits – increasing the competitive skills required to be a champion: Speed, First-step Quickness, Explosive Power, Lateral Movement Skills, Dynamic Stability and Overall Athletic Conditioning.
- Program Structure We make sure to structure all programs to give our athletes every opportunity to realize their athletic potential. The best athletes move better than their peers. Our programs continually focus on improving movement skills as a foundation to build power, speed, agility, and fitness. Developing and sustaining speed, power and agility takes time. By structuring our off-season programs 7 weeks in duration, we provide ample time to make lasting improvements in an athlete’s movement skills, power, strength and efficiency.
- Product Technology (Equipment) Our equipment allows our trainers to take athletes safely past their limits in a controlled and safe environment, where athletes improve their performance more quickly than conventional methods. Our advanced assessment technology helps athletes understand where they are and what they need to focus on in their training program. Regular assessment tracks progress as they work to achieve their goals. Our equipment provides the very best opportunity to increase athletic potential. Here is a list of our key performance training tools: High Intensity Performance Treadmill, Specialized Leg Press, Multi-Hip Machine, DMS Floor, AccuPower, and Dynamic Sport Resistance Cord technology.
- Athlete to Trainer Ratio 1:1 You’d be hard pressed to find any other performance sports training center that provides individualized training in a semi-private execution like we do at Tekulve. We believe in developing athletes, and doing so is best done in a 1:1 situation. This allows the trainer to get to know the athlete and be able to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Performance Sports Training Designed by MDs, ATC and Sports Physiologists The Tekulve Acceleration Sports program is the only one of its kind in the Greater Cincinnati area, exclusively designed by a number of sports medicine professionals and sport scientists. Many of our competitors’ programs are designed by sprint coaches, ex-athletes and trainers, who have their own methodology developed through trial and error. At Tekulve Acceleration Sports Training, we believe there is more to training than trial and error. Science-based training employs the very best in sport science and medicine to create the safest, most advanced training programs and equipment for today’s athletes.